3"x7" Vinyl or leather
6mm Wobble eyes
See the Leather Chapter for more instructions, hints, tips, and ideas.
- Cut out templates using the drawings below as a guide.
- Trace around templates onto leather or vinyl.
- Cut out owl body and wings.
- Cut slits in owl body for wings and slide wings into slits and glue.
- Glue on the eyes.
- Draw beak and feathers using the permanent marker.
- Overlap tabs on body behind owl and glue to make the ring for the neckerchief.
If you are looking for more of a challenge, try this owl with flapping wings.
Copyright © 2003 Vincent Hale