bottle with screw on lid 2"x3"
1/2" x 2" diameter Styrofoam
See the Moving Chapter for more instructions, hints, tips, and ideas.
- Shape Styrofoam with sand paper to fit in lid of jar - lid must be able to fit on bottle
- Use hot glue to attach Styrofoam to lid.
- Use hot glue to attach small figure to Styrofoam.
- Fill bottle with water - distilled is best.
- Get correct amount of water in bottle by putting lid on bottle - some water will spill out.
- Remove lid, add a small amount of glitter to water
- Put plumbers Teflon tape around threads on top of bottle. Go in clockwise direction.
- Screw lid back on bottle.
- Glue PVC ring on back of bottle with E-6000 glue.
If you have trouble with it leaking, put some E-6000 glue on the threads of the lid before you screw it on.
Copyright © 2001 Vincent Hale